The following rules apply is relation to use of the Community Hall –
Effective from Friday 12 February 2021 –
- Maximum of 74 people allowed in the hall based on the 1 person per 2 square metre rule.
- Only 4 people are allowed in the kitchen at any one time.
- Maximum of 20 people allowed on the back deck.
Effective from Friday 26 February 2021 –
- Singing is now allowed indoors with a maximum of 30 people allowed.
- Singers must still social distance by 1.5 metres.
See latest Covid-19 Safety Plan for full details –
Conditions of Entry –
- No entry if you are unwell.
- Hand sanitiser is provided in the entry and must be used on arrival and departure.
- Everyone attending the Hall must check-in using the Service NSW QR code or the Service NSW Covid Safe Check-in webform on the device provided by the Community Group, Exercise Class or Event organiser.
- Everyone must socially distance – 1.5 metres from each other.
- All tables and chairs used must be wiped down with sanitising wipes after use.
Community Group Coordinators, Exercise Class Instructors and Event Organisers are responsible for ensuring that all requirements are met.