Based on current regulations the PBPA Community Hall can hold the following numbers –
- Maximum of 37 people seated in the hall.
- Maximum of 20 people for yoga / exercise classes plus instructor.
- Only 4 people are allowed in the kitchen at any one time.
- Maximum of 10 people seated on the back deck.
Conditions of Entry –
- No entry if you are unwell.
- Hand sanitiser provided in the entry must be used on arrival and departure.
- Everyone attending the Hall must check-in using the Service NSW QR code and app OR write their full name and contact details on the attendance sheet.
- Everyone must socially distance – 1.5 metres from each other.
Community Group Coordinators / Exercise Class Instructors are responsible for ensuring that all requirements are met.
Please see the PBPA Covid-19 Safety Plan for full details –