Agatha Chritie’s – The Hollow
This event has ended
19 May 2023
4 June 2023
PERFORMANCES – MAY / JUNE
directed by Andrew Thomson and Karen Rowe
WWLT are thrilled to announce the upcoming performances of Agatha Christie’s The Hollow. We have assembled a few favourite of our membership along with a number of new actors to bring this classic whodunit to life.
So what exactly is The Hollow about?
An intriguing game of deception and romance explodes into murder one weekend at The Hollow, home of Sir Henry and Lucy Angkatell. At the center of the trouble we find Dr. John Cristow and his devoted wife Gerda, but throw in the mix his mistress and prominent sculptor Henrietta and his former lover and Hollywood film star Veronica, and you have a volatile brew waiting to explode. Also visiting are Edward and Midge, whose romantic assertions are also called into question, so as the list of romantic associations grows so does the list of potential suspects. When one of the party members is shot dead right in front of them all, nearly everyone has a motive but only one of them is the real murderer. Can you solve it in time?
- Henrietta Angkatell – Olivia Rowe
- Sir Henry Angkatell – Mark Austin
- Lady Lucy Angkatell – Christine Vale
- Midge Harvey – Kassandra Manuela Brown
- Gudgeon – Douglas Kent
- Edward Angkatell – Sam Zovic
- Doris – Emily Rex
- Gerda Cristow – Kelli Ward
- John Cristow – Sebastian Yule
- Veronica Craye – Adriana Nunez
- Inspector Colquhoun – Reuben Harris
- Detective Sergeant Penny – David Rowe
Director – Andrew Thomson
- Assistant/Mentor – Christine Vale
- Assistant Director – Karen Rowe
- Production Manager – Fran Armstrong
- Stage Manager – Patrice Horne
- Tech and lighting designer – Lloyd Grounds
- Set designer – Stephen Pembroke
Prices: Adults $30, Concession $25, Children up to 16 $8.