Whilst the NSW Government restrictions have eased it is the policy of the Pearl Beach Progress Association that all persons entering the hall must be fully vaccinated or hold a medical exemption.
The following Conditions of Entry apply –
- No entry is allowed to the hall unless you are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, proof of vaccination or medical exemption must be provided.
- No entry if you are unwell.
- Hand sanitiser provided in the entry must be used on both arrival and departure to protect yourself and others.
- Everyone must socially distance – 1.5 metres from each other.
- All tables and chairs must be wiped down with Sanitising Wipes after use.
- Whilst it is no longer a NSW Government requirement to wear a Face Mask, masks are strongly encouraged in settings where you cannot physically distance.
See NSW Government website for further details of current rules –